Firm: HOLLAND & HART
Location: Salt Lake City - UT
222 South Main Street, Suite 2200
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Tel : 801.799.5864
- Fax : 801.799.5803
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Romero is a seasoned employment and commercial litigator representing and defending companies in litigation matters in federal and state court on harassment, discrimination, disability, retaliation, medical/military leave, wage and hour, non-competes, breaches of fiduciary duties, and breaches of contract.
In addition to her litigation work, Cecilia investigates and responds to charges of discrimination, harassment and retaliation filed with the EEOC and UALD.
She is a trusted adviser, counseling companies on all employment aspects including hiring, training, terminations, severance agreements, policy creation and implementation, employment contracts and leaves under the ADA and FMLA.
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business,Labor & Employment, 2017-2018
- Fellow, The Litigation Counsel of America, A Trial Lawyer Honorary Society, 2015-present
- Lexology and International Law Office, Client Choice Award, Employment & Benefits in Utah, 2018
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) “Top Lawyers Under 40,” 2015
- Utah State Bar Association, Raymond S. Uno Award for the Advancement of Minorities in the Legal Profession, 2013
- The Best Lawyers in America© Lawyer of the Year, Litigation – Labor and Employment – Salt Lake City, 2019
- The Best Lawyers in America© Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment, 2013-2019; Commercial Litigation, 2019
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, “Top 50 Women”
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Business Litigation, 2012, 2014-2016; Employment Lit: Defense, 2017, 2018
- Mountain States Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Business Litigation, 2008, 2009, 2011
- Utah Business Magazine, “30 Women to Watch,” 2010
- Utah Business Magazine, Utah Legal Elite, 2006-2018
HOLLAND & HART
We strive to lead our profession by giving the highest level of service and loyalty to our clients and by forging a team—lawyers, paralegals, staff, and other professionals—whose work is infused with our values.
Joe Holland and Steve Hart were highly trained lawyers who just so happened to also be Rocky Mountain climbers. In 1947 they came together to build a firm. Their philosophy was simple: keep going up, and if you get stuck, there is always another route to the top. This is where the spirit of the firm’s pioneering and innovation began.
We acknowledge a special obligation to our communities, and we actively seek and undertake opportunities for giving our skills, time, and talents to pro bono and public service activities.
We have a long-standing national reputation as a law firm committed to providing legal and civic pro bono services to non-profit organizations that help others, and to those who are indigent, downtrodden, and would otherwise go without legal help. The firm expects that its lawyers will donate a portion of their time and professional services to activities that fall within traditional notions of pro bono, charitable, civic, or educational endeavors that benefit the community at large, or the communities served by our offices.