Firm: Rader Mayrose, LLP.
Location: Phoenix - AZ
812 N. Second Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85003
- Tel : 602-384-2292
- Fax : N/A
- Email : email@example.com
Jamie L. Mayrose is a founding member of Rader Mayrose, LLP. Her practice focuses on effective pre-suit dispute prevention and resolution and, when necessary, aggressive litigation. She has significant experience in defending businesses against myriad types of claims – including both breach of contract and tort actions.
Ms. Mayrose’s practice also includes professional liability defense where she defends officer & directors, as well as licensed professionals. She has significant experience in representing attorneys, both in legal malpractice cases and employment matters.In her construction practice she represents design professionals and general contractors in all aspects of litigation, including pre-suit counseling, administrative hearings, arbitration, and trial. Ms. Mayrose’s construction experience includes breach of contract, construction defects in both residential and commercial buildings, landlord/tenant disputes, and construction site injuries/deaths.
Prior to forming Rader Mayrose, LLP, Ms. Mayrose worked for two nationally ranked firms.
• Commercial Litigation
• Professional Liability Defense
• Employment Law
• School Law
• Favorable results, including key summary judgment rulings, achieved in $11 million commercial tenant-landlord-general contractor dispute
• Successfully negotiated advantageous settlement during the second week of trial in a construction site wrongful death matter
• Achieved a complete defense verdict in jury trial involving breach of contract action between employee and employer
• Ex-parte temporary restraining order obtained on behalf of non-profit private school
• Obtained summary judgments in multiple legal malpractice cases
• Successfully opposed class action certification in a residential construction defect matter
• Won summary judgment for mining general contractor in a wrongful death toxic tort case
• Represented architect in multi-million-dollar dispute involving design and construction of a luxury hotel
• United States District Court, Arizona
• Arizona State Bar Association
• Maricopa County Bar Association
• Board of Directors, Phoenix Theatre
• Board of Directors, Heart for the City
• Team Captain for AWLA Girls on the Run 5K Team
• Volunteer Judge at local Mock Trial Competitions
Rader Mayrose, LLP.
With more than 25 years’ combined legal experience, we have created a law firm that is specifically designed to meet the needs of our clients.
Rader Mayrose provides sound, common-sense advice and practical solutions to our clients, with a particular focus on schools, companies, and non-profit organizations. We strive to understand our clients’ businesses and needs to find creative, smart solutions for their challenges. We work with our clients to establish and refine sound business practices that minimize risk in ever-changing business and legal environments. When disputes arise, we utilize our years of experience to bring a full range of dispute resolution techniques to efficiently achieve a favorable resolution. And, if litigation becomes necessary, we aggressively and effectively advocate for our clients.
Rader Mayrose is dedicated to providing superior legal service to our valued clients.
- Employment Law
- Education Law
- Charter School Law
- Non-Profit Disputes and Litigation
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law