Firm: Fisher & Phillips LLP
Location: Denver - CO
1801 California Street Suite 2700
Denver, Colorado 80202
- Tel : 303.218.3650
- Fax : 303.218.3651
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Fredrickson is a partner in the Denver office. He also serves as Chair of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusiveness Committee.
Todd tries employment cases before juries, judges, and arbitrators. His practice involves representing employers in various matters arising under such laws as Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), and Fair Labor Standard Act (FLSA). He also is one of a small number of Denver labor attorneys who practice traditional labor law, representing employers in union campaigns, contract negotiations, grievance arbitrations and unfair labor practice charges.
Todd regularly counsels clients on a spectrum of personnel management issues, with the goal of avoiding litigation. To that end, he advises employers on developing and enforcing proper policies, employee handbooks, and employment and compensation agreements.
Todd also counsels employers on compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws. Much of his practice focuses on training supervisors, managers, and other employees on such issues as sexual harassment, discrimination, employee discipline and discharge, and investigation of employee grievances.
Todd is “AV” Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been included in the Colorado Super Lawyers list since 2006. He has also been listed in Chambers USA, America’s Leading Business Lawyers since 2009 and in The Best Lawyers in America since 2012.
He was recognized as an Employment Law – Management Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers in America for 2014, 2017, and 2019. Todd was also selected as a BTI Consulting Group Client Service All-Star for 2011 and was named the “People’s Choice” selection as the Best Employment Lawyer in Barrister’s Best by Law Week Colorado six years in a row beginning 2011. He was also named to 5280 magazine’s list of Top Lawyers since 2008.
Fisher & Phillips LLP
Fisher Phillips is committed to providing the highest level of client service, no matter how complex the matter we handle. This means:
- You can be confident that we understand your business and industry. We know that context is important. We take the time to learn the business environment in which you operate so that the advice we provide fits your needs.
- You will receive a solution to your legal problem that meets your business objective. In every matter we handle we seek at the outset to identify your primary business objective and then find and implement a solution to meet that objective.
- You are the focus of our near-fanatical responsiveness. We recognize that we are in the client service business. We know that many labor and employment problems arise without much prior warning and require an immediate response, so we are highly accessible for you. We return calls and emails quickly, and we are available around the clock if necessary.
- You can be assured that your time is respected. We know you are busy and must manage many challenges simultaneously, so we do our best to avoid last-minute surprises. We meet deadlines, and we communicate with you efficiently and in plain English.
- You benefit from our ability to help you avoid legal problems. While we regularly and vigorously defend our clients in court, we think the lawsuit that was never filed is a better win for you than a defense verdict after a long and costly trial. We provide thoughtful advice and counsel to you designed to anticipate and prevent employee claims and lawsuits, government investigations, and union organizing activity.
- You can count on our experience and knowledge for efficient legal counsel. Labor and employment law is all we do. Instead of trying to be all things to you, we offer deep and broad expertise in the area of the law we know best. We get to the point quickly and you do not have to pay for a learning curve.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about what Fisher Phillips can do for you