Firm: Kemp, Schaeffer & Rowe
Location: Columbus - OH
88 West Mound Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Tel : 614-224-2678
- Fax : 614-469-7170
- Email : Erica@ksrlegal.com
Erica Probst joined KSR in 2002 and became a principal of the firm about eight years later. Prior to joining the firm, Erica worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Thomas F. Bryant for the Third District Court of Appeals.
Almost immediately upon starting her law career in 1999, Erica realized that real winning was done in the trenches, each client had different needs. Whether it is keeping a construction project on schedule by replacing a poor-performing subcontractor, or getting a result for an individual that allows them to hold their head high when faced with a wrongful termination.
Erica will work tirelessly to obtain a satisfying result for the client. Her clients are always on her mind, and they know she will do everything she can for them.
Admitted to practice:
- Ohio, 2001
- Indiana, 1999
- Kemp, Schaeffer & Rowe Co., LPA, 2002 – Present
- Shareholder, 2010
- Bricker & Eckler LLP 2001-2002
- Staff Attorney for the Honorable Thomas F. Bryant, Appellate Judge for the Third District Court of Appeals Ohio 1999-2001
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D.,1999
- Indiana University, B.A. East Asian Languages and Culture and Political Science, 1996
Associations and involvements:
- In Christy’s Shoes, Board Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Super Lawyer – Business Litigation, 2016 – 2019
- Premier Employment Lawyers, Featured Attorney Columbus Ohio, 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2009-2015
Kemp, Schaeffer & Rowe
Understanding your rights in the workplace is not easy. But the labor attorneys at KSR can help you make sense of them.
Where we work and what we do for a living says a great deal about us. While no job is perfect, employees should be free to be themselves — regardless of their age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, or political views. The same holds true for anyone who is disabled, pregnant, or struggling with a family or health emergency.
If you believe you are the victim of discrimination in the workplace, you can rely on the labor attorneys at KSR for guidance in assessing the strength of your claim — and whether it merits legal action.
As specialists in employment law, we provide counsel and representation related to the entire range of federal and state law governing employment discrimination and retaliation including:
- Title VII and Title 4112 of the Civil Rights Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Worker’s Compensation Retaliation
- First Amendment Retaliation
- Non-compete, Disclosure, Solicitation, or Severance Agreements
The many federal and state laws on discrimination and retaliation in the workplace can be complicated, difficult to understand, and leave you uncertain about what your rights are — and what you can do if you believe your rights have been violated. With the right employment law attorney by your side, you can get the help you need to ensure your rights and your livelihood are protected.