Firm: Goldman Davis Krumholz & Dillon, P.C.
Location: Hackensack - NJ
Three University Plaza Suite 410-4th Floor
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Tel : (201) 488-2600
- Fax : (201) 488-5059
- Email : email@example.com
Civil Litigation attorney, Evan L. Goldman, Esq. has been practicing law since 1979. He received his undergraduate degree from Rutgers with High Distinction in Economics and his Law Degree from the University Maryland School of Law. Following Law school he clerked for the Hon. Marshall Selikoff, J.S.C. who at that time was both the Assignment Judge and Presiding Judge Civil in Monmouth County.
For most of the past 40 years, he has represented both individuals and businesses in all areas of civil litigation. During the past 20 years he has narrowed his practice to representing individuals in Employment Matters and in other areas of civil Litigation in State and Federal Courts here in New Jersey. To date, he has tried to conclusion over 125 Jury Trials and has been involved in thousands more.
He has lectured extensively in the area of Employment Law and Insurance Coverage Law and has also published both articles and Op Ed. articles in these legal areas. Currently he is President of the National Employment Lawyers Association of New Jersey, the New Jersey affiliate of the National Organization. Previously, he had been Co-Chair of the Employment Law Section of the New Jersey Association for Justice and a member of its Board of Governors. He is also a member of both the Middlesex County Bar Association and Bergen County Bar Association. Formerly he was also a Registered Player Agent for the National Basketball Association. Evan has also been retained as an expert in numerous legal malpractice cases.
– University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland J.D. – 1979
– Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey B.A. with High Distinction in Economics – 1976
– New Jersey, 1979
– U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1979
– New Jersey Supreme Court Ethics Committee for Middlesex County, Secretary, 1985 – 1992; Member, 1992 – 1996
– Member: American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
– American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
– New Jersey Association for Justice, New Jersey, 1995 – Present, Member
– Bad Faith Subcommittee, NJAJ (formerly ATLA-NJ), Co-Chair, 2004 – Present
– Board of Governors, NJAJ (formerly ATLA-NJ), Member
Co Chair, Employment Law Section, NJAJ (formerly ATLA – NJ)
– Civil Practice Committee Bergen County Bar Association, Member
Bergen County Bar Association, Member
– Middlesex County Bar Association, 1980 – Present. Member
– National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA), Member
– NELA, New Jersey, Executive Board Member
– President: National Employment Lawyers Association/NELA, N.J Affiliate 2018-Present
– Supreme Court Committee on Arbitration/CDR 2015-Current. Member
-Supreme Court Committee on Evidence Member: 2019-Present
– Supreme Court Ad Hoc Committee on Retainer Agreements 2020. Member
– Bergen County Bar Association/JPAC Committee 2017-2019 . Member
– Bergen County Bar Association/Nominating Committee 2017-2019. Member
Goldman Davis Krumholz & Dillon, P.C.
Employment law can be complicated. It is extremely important, whether you are an employee, or an employer of any size business to fully understand all applicable employment laws that may apply to you or your business.
Goldman Davis Krumholz & Dillon, P.C. have the requisite knowledge and experience to be able to handle all aspects of employment law whether you are an employee or a small business. Our experience extends to:
If you have been terminated from a job, or simply want advice of what to do if you feel that you are on the verge of being terminated, whether it be the result of discrimination or other unlawful act by your employer, it is best to get advice from experienced attorneys, before it is too late.
Likewise, if you are an employer, and simply want to make sure that your business has fully complied with all employment laws so that you can potentially avoid being sued, it is equally important to get the right legal advice. We at Goldman Davis Krumholz & Dillon, P.C. will insure that you have all of the knowledge necessary to make the proper employment decisions whether you are an employee or an employer.