Firm: Mitchell, Williams
Location: Rogers - AR
4206 South J.B. Hunt Drive Suite 200
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Tel : (479) 464.5663
- Fax : 479) 464.5680
- Email : email@example.com
Nate Read has extensive experience representing employers in all matters of labor and employment law with a focus on employment counseling and employment litigation. He advises businesses and executives with respect to the drafting and enforcement of employment, confidentiality, restrictive covenant and severance agreements. Nate represents individuals and companies in various contract disputes and business tort litigation, including intellectual property disputes and unfair competition claims. In non-adversarial situations, he counsels clients on matters such as obligations under the state and federal statutes to specific contractual duties. He also advises businesses and management in developing personnel policies, personnel procedures and employment handbooks.
- Experience in employment counseling and employment litigation.
- Assists businesses in developing and implementing employment policies and procedures.
- Advises businesses and executives in matters of drafting and enforcement of employment, confidentiality, restrictive covenant and severance agreements.
- Counsels clients on hiring, training, discipline, leave and termination issues, particularly in connection with employment discrimination statutes, the American Disabilities Act and the Family Medical Leave Act.
- Counsels clients on compensation and wage and hour compliance issues, including the defense of class action and collective actions in state and federal court.
- Represents individuals and companies in various contract disputes and business tort litigation, including intellectual property disputes and unfair competition claims.
- Premier Employment Lawyers: Exclusive Featured Attorney for Rogers, AR (2020)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star: (2016-2018)
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law J.D. (2008)
- The George Washington University M.A. in International Affairs (2004)
- Lyon College B.A. in Economics; B.S. in Business Administration, magna cum laude (2002)
- Member, Society of Human Resource Management
- Member, Northwest Arkansas Human Resources Association, Inc.
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- Member, Craighead County Bar Association
- Chair, Mitchell Williams Diversity and Inclusion Council
For 65 years, Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. has been a progressive leader in the legal community. We are a full-service corporate law firm that provides strategic, comprehensive legal services to help clients achieve their goals. We work as advocates and partners to help our clients meet the variety of legal needs required to succeed in today’s complex, competitive business environment.
With our 90 attorneys and four offices in Arkansas and Texas, we operate with a streamlined approach to build the most effective and skillful team possible for every client. Our team of lawyers offer a depth of knowledge and diverse professional experience, stemming from distinguished careers in government, business and law. Our trial lawyers are recognized for representing national companies across diverse industry sectors in their most important litigation matters. Our team of corporate lawyers consistently handle many of the largest transactions in the State of Arkansas and regionally bringing experience, skill, and focused client service to every deal. Our insurance regulatory practice is one of the preeminent practices in the United States and the distinguished team of lawyers handle regulatory issues for insurance industry clients in all 50 states and D.C. When a multitude of distinct skills are needed, our team draws on the resources of a full-service firm to provide the regulatory, litigation and business pieces that a complex matter sometimes requires.
For 65 years, we’ve valued our solid, long-term relationships with our clients above all else- they are the core of who we are.