Firm: Jackson Lewis P.C.
Location: Hartford - CT
90 State House Square 8th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
- Tel : 860-522-0404
- Fax : 860-247-1330
- Email : Tanya.Bovee@jacksonlewis.com
Tanya A. Bovée is the Office Managing Principal of the Hartford, Connecticut, office of Jackson Lewis P.C.
Ms. Bovée helps employers resolve employment disputes and handle personnel matters, including performance management, internal investigations, and disability leave management. She regularly trains employers on myriad employment law issues. She also has an active litigation practice, defending employers from federal and state claims. Ms. Bovée also defends employers in OFCCP compliance reviews and oversees the preparation of affirmative action plans for employers around the country.
Ms. Bovée is a member of the firm’s Litigation, Disability, Leave and Health Management, Affirmative Action Practice Groups, Pay Equity Resource Group and Diversity Committee. She is also the Co-Chair of the firm’s Asian American Resource Group.
Prior to joining Jackson Lewis, Ms. Bovée represented employees in employment litigation and advised multinational corporations on tax exposure.
Honors and Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2016
- Connecticut Bar Association, Ladder Award (2016)
- Connecticut Law Tribune, “New Leaders in the Law” (2012)
- Connecticut Law Tribune, one of the “Dozen who Made a Difference”
- Connecticut Super Lawyers 2018
- Eastern Region Lawyers of Color, inaugural “Hot List” award (2013)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Best Lawyers under 40 (2009)
- National Diversity Council, Multicultural Leader
- Top 25: 2015 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers
Jackson Lewis P.C
Jackson Lewis P.C. is a law firm with more than 850 attorneys in major cities nationwide serving clients across a wide range of practices and industries. Having built its reputation on providing premier workplace law representation to management, the firm has grown to include leading practices in the areas of government relations, healthcare and sports law. Named the “Innovative Law Firm of the Year” by the International Legal Technology Association, the firm’s commitment to client service and depth of expertise draws clients to Jackson Lewis for excellent value-driven legal advice.